Good condition, with replaced rosewood bridge & fingerboard. Replaced back made of birch, and a couple of repaired top cracks. Original tuners. Remnants of Imperial label in sound hole, no visible serial number. Includes gig bag.
The Imperial Guitar Company was a division of the John Church Company of Cincinnati, Ohio (Founded in 1871). Imperial made parlor guitars from 1880 to 1900. They are most noted historically for having the first patent for the design of a metal bridge designed to accommodate metal strings on an acoustic guitar.